From The Depths of My Mind

From The Depths of My Mind

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Looking back

 

I was looking back at some of my old documents and I came across this. I wrote it back in my freshman year in high school. I was a bit guy crazy then.

October 20, 2008 10-20-08 11:20 AM

Today was a little weird. It started off with the long bus ride to school. Entered the gym, got my new class paper. Then it got weird. I look down at the pink paper and it said Computer apps, and art 2. I’m fine with art 2 but the computers apps was weird because I don’t have internet, thanks to mom, so I was wondering how that was going to work out for me. The day went on and I soon went to that very class. Turns out Taylor, whatever his last name is; was there with some of his other friends, and I thought, well this shall be wonderfully interesting. It ended up that we were partnered up for a stupid little exercise thing that involved typing with each other on the same stupid key board, with my big fingers, and his small hands. How bloody fucking wonderful. Well I had no say in it so, what the hell. I told him about me and my big ass family, typed on the computer and all went well until he got up to go and said “ well, it was nice working with you” and I had to open up my big ass mouth and say “ I wish I could say the same” with a sassy smirk on my stupid face. I find this ironic because I asked “the cards” this Morning and “they” told me to keep low and only speak when it was majorly important to do so. But I, being who I am, can’t do that. But I must admit that I was doing wonderful all day, up until that one little, moment when I could have just as easily smiled and said something just as polite like him.

Well you can’t take back the past, you just have to work with what you got. And so I must conclude in today’s entry that tomorrow is another chance to do it right, or screw up all over again. But then again it could have been worse, and I’m thankful that it wasn’t. All I can do is try again, if I don’t get cut from the class as I just might, because of the whole internet component. We shall see. Or I shall see, then report back to you, the computer that’s not really paying attention to what i have to say. NOW I’m JUST BABALING. Crap……bye…….For today………………..

The end! NO more! Finished! Ta-Dah.

No comments:

Post a Comment